Let’s go into the harvest field together!
Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” (Matthew 9:37-38)
We appreciate your prayers as well as your financial support. Your donations are instrumental in sending and supporting International Workers like us. We strive to be involved in long-term projects that are sustainable to help provide for the spiritual and physical needs of neglected people and share the Good News of Jesus. If you would like to support us, you can donate towards these specific funds:
- Kevin and Carol’s Support: This is a donation towards the Global Advance Fund (GAF), which is the fund that provides for the living expenses of all our workers around the world.
- Kevin and Carol’s Work Fund: This is used for expenditures related to our daily ministry and other Cambodian church projects (such as training programs, work-related travel costs, and office supplies).
- Kevin and Carol’s Outfit Fund: This is given directly to us and can be used at our discretion for any household needs (such as purchasing and maintaining household items).
- Siem Reap Vietnamese Ministry: This is used specifically for the ministry we are leading among the Vietnamese (such as student scholarships, facility costs, and discipleship programs).
K&C Lim – Car Fund: These funds go directly to providing us with the resources to buy a vehicle for personal and ministry use.We thank God for all your support. This Fund has been filled. Thank you!
- To donate ONLINE on our behalf, please go to https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/37014
- To mail a CHEQUE, please make all cheques payable to “C&MA Canada” and note “Kevin & Carol Lim” with the fund designation as per the options listed above.
New Mailing Address:
Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada
7560 Airport Road, Unit 10
All donations are tax-deductible.